By Far the most popular of the Aerators are the Vinturi Wine Aerators. They were the first to market and very popular. I have had a great experience with it. In fact, I just opened a 2004 Brunello, and did the 3 way taste test; Poor directly into glass, Poor into decanter (1 hour wait), pour through the Vinturi Wine Aerator. The vinturi and traditional decanter were almost identical, which means it saves you about 1 hour wait time. Very important if you are at a restaurant Best place to buy them is at Amazon, here are some package links below:
- ORLANDO on Complete Wisp Wine Aerator System with Respirer, Flo Perfect Dripless Pouring Spout and Carry Bag
- Alexander7 on Wine Aerators, Decanters and More!! Let Your Wine Breath!!
- Alexander7 on Complete Wisp Wine Aerator System with Respirer, Flo Perfect Dripless Pouring Spout and Carry Bag
- Alexander7 on Vinturi Wine Aerator
- Alexander7 on Vinturi Wine Aerator Video